There is no denying that dental implants can be life changing for your smile and overall appearance. Particularly if you’re experiencing tooth loss or damage, dental implants can also help improve the health of your smile. Specifically, a dentist in Prairieville, Louisiana can assist you in improving your smile with the application of dental implants, to give you a new, healthy, beautiful smile. Having better tooth health is great for everyone, however, in honor of Men’s Health Week, for patients with dental implants or are considering them in Prairieville, Louisiana, a few tips should be remembered when caring for your new implants. These can include:
- Cleaning at least twice a day with a soft-bristle toothbrush, preferably, instead of an abrasive toothbrush.
- Be sure to brush under and around the implant crown.
- Use a specific type of toothbrush made of nylon coating to clean in the harder to reach places.
- Floss daily with unwaxed tape or implant specific floss.
- If smoking is a habit, be sure to stop as soon as possible
- Refrain from alcohol and hot liquids for 3 days following dental implant placement.
- Maintain a low acid diet to help maintain the integrity of the implants following placement for at least 3 days.
Dental implants can certainly help transform your smile and assist in improving your health in general. This is why it is important to choose the best dental professional with years of experience and understanding of comprehensive dental implant treatment. Dr Michael C. Casadaban and the professional team at Fusion Implant Center in Prairieville, Louisiana have over 50 years of combined experience and dedicates their advanced years of clinical training and expertise to provide life-changing solutions to dental care and treatment, to give you the best-looking smile that you can get. They specialize in helping patients achieve the best smile using advanced technology, including:
- Personalized consultation and precise digital smile design using CBCT scan, facial scans, and digital impressions. Digital CAD design and other software allows you to “test drive” your new smile with a virtual smile simulation!
- Precision guided dental implant placement occurs following the initial consultation with the use of an on-site 3D printer, for maximum accuracy and precision.
The team at Fusion Implant Center understands the importance of customized treatment plans and does not offer “one-size-fits-all” corrective procedures. They offer numerous dental implant restoration options, including fixed full arch bridges, to fit your individual needs. All procedures and dental products are executed and made in-house and are designed with the best materials to ensure that your smile is long lasting.
Dental implants can be a great option, not only for a better-looking smile, but also for a healthier one!
Ready to Get Started?
Schedule a consultation today to discuss your questions and get started with dental implants! We invite you to meet our experienced and friendly doctors, Drs. R. Leo Regan, Michael Casadaban, David Bulot, Steven Nelson, and Kit Kiebach, in our office in Prairieville, Louisiana!